Morlock’s Garage, Park Street admin
Morlock’s Garage is now the Purple Rose Theatre’s Prop Shop!
Morlock’s Garage, shown here in 1918, was built in 1917 by George Schenck. It still stands at the same Park Street location, but has been repurposed by its current occupant, the Purple Rose Theatre. (2007-357)
This is where the magic happens! It’s where the technical elements of a theatrical production come together, constructing parts of the set and designing props.